- Clerical Tasks
- Yard Work
Are you any of the following?
- A skilled contractor
- A plumber
- A painter
- An electrician
For More Information
Childcare and General Volunteer Opportunities:
To learn more about Milagro House’s current volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com
Become a Volunteer!
Please complete the following documents and give to the Volunteer Coordinator:
- Click here to fill out the Volunteer Application online.
- Click here to download the Volunteer Application
- Confidentiality Form
- Liability Waiver
- Driver's License and Proof of Auto Insurance (for volunteers who drive residents)
If you are providing child care, you will need to complete the following:
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check (Mail in Form)
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check (Online)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Mail in Form)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Online)
Those who have not consistently been a Pennsylvania resident for the last 10 years must also complete the FBI Fingerprinting Clearance. Please follow these instructions to obtain this clearance:
- Follow this link to pre-register before your fingerprinting appointment: https://www.identogo.com/
- The service code you will need to register is: 1KG6ZJ (the service code for DHS volunteers)
- After registering, select the location you would like to be fingerprinted at. It is best to call the location before you go to make sure their business hours are the same as what is listed on the identogo website.
- You do not need to give us your pre-registration papers, just the final clearance results.
If you have consistently lived in Pennsylvania for the last 10 years, please print and sign the form below. You do NOT need to complete the FBI Fingerprinting Clearance.