- Clerical Tasks
- Yard Work
Are you any of the following?
- A skilled contractor
- A plumber
- A painter
- An electrician
For More Information
Childcare and General Volunteer Opportunities:
To learn more about Milagro House’s current volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Volunteer!
Please complete the following documents and give to the Volunteer Coordinator:
- Click here to download the Volunteer Application
- Confidentiality Form
- Liability Waiver
- Driver's License and Proof of Auto Insurance (for volunteers who drive residents)
If you are providing child care, you will need to complete the following:
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check (Mail in Form)
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check (Online)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Mail in Form)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Online)
Those who have not consistently been a Pennsylvania resident for the last 10 years must also complete the FBI Fingerprinting Clearance. Please follow instructions provided in the link below:
If you have consistently lived in Pennsylvania for the last 10 years, please print and sign the form below. You do NOT need to complete the FBI Fingerprinting Clearance.