- Driving residents
- Office assistance
- Tutoring students
On an as-need basis
- Yard work
- Helping residents move into independent housing (access to a truck is preferred)
- Transporting furniture and other large items (access to a truck/large vehicle is needed)
Are you any of the following?
- A skilled contractor
- A car mechanic
- A plumber
- A painter
- An electrician
*Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator if you have talents to share! Your skill set will be put to good use at Milagro House and your donation of time and energy will be greatly appreciated!
For More Information
If interested in tutoring, please directly contact our Education Director:
Become a Volunteer!
Please complete the following documents and give to the Volunteer Coordinator:
- Click here to download the Volunteer Application
- Confidentiality Form
- Liability Waiver
- Driver's License and Proof of Auto Insurance (for volunteers who drive residents)
If you are providing child care, you will need to complete the following:
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check (Mail in Form)
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check (Online)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Mail in Form)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Online)
Those who have not consistently been a Pennsylvania resident for the last 10 years must also complete the FBI Fingerprinting Clearance. Please follow instructions provided in the link below:
If you have consistently lived in Pennsylvania for the last 10 years, please print and sign the form below. You do NOT need to complete the FBI Fingerprinting Clearance.